We are looking for aspiring digital content creators to help manage the creation and publication of content across Total Sorority Move’s website and social media channels.
- A deep understanding of all major social media platforms and how to craft content on each platform to maximize engagement.
- A self-sufficient problem solver who doesn’t require detailed direction and micro management.
- An appreciation for TSM’s content and “politically incorrect” sense of humor.
- Strong comedic writing skills.
- Prior experience managing a WordPress blog and/or social media content is a plus but not a requirement.
- This position will start as an unpaid, remote internship with opportunity to transition into a paid position after 3-6 months, based on performance.
If you believe you are qualified for this role we’d love to hear from you. Please email us a note explaining why you are a good fit:
- Email: [email protected]
- Use subject line “CONTENT MANAGER, TSM: [Your Name].”
- Include all relevant work experience and/or a portfolio of past work. (prior experience is not required)